Wednesday, December 19, 2012

International Harvester Pickup Truck Painting


My newest work can be viewed at my web site at: www.francegallery.net,  where you can view and purchase paintings.  Some of my work there is available via  links over to the below galleries that also represent me:






Down a Back Country Road

I decided on a "fire engine" red, International Harvester Pickup Truck for this rural country road painting.  This is one of the new pieces from the series,  that I have been working on this fall.  I photographed this truck while it was on display with the antique tractors and farm machinery, at our County Fair this year.  I  wanted it for use in this scene from my imagination, of a back road in the Heartland.    This painting is available though:

 The Chait Galleries Downtown, in Iowa City, IA. 



Subscribe to France Gallery ~ American Heartland Landscape Paintings by Email

No comments: