Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In a Field of Red Poppies


This is one of my small 8 x 5" sized barn paintings.  I enjoy switching size of canvas and surface that I work on.  For this piece I selected a smooth masonite panel, which is my favorite for small work.

I am also working on several large commissioned pieces presently.  I work from this 7 x 5" size, and on up to a 48 x 24" sized stretched canvas, for my largest works.  If you are interested in a commissioned piece, please email me for further information.  My clients have commissioned me to paint, farmsteads where they or their ancestors have lived, rural schoolhouses, old farmhouses, or simply a country or farm scene that they really enjoy, from my past painting ideas or theirs...       


 SOLD
sharon@francegallery.net 

No comments: