Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Turkey Chase



This is the real life "Miss Pecky" from my painting that I posted on Jan. 25th. This photo was taken when she was a youngster yet. I was working on the turkey pen that day, and had leaned down to fix something. Pecky came up and grabbed a glove out of my back pocket, and led the other turkeys on a wild chase around the pen, as they all tried to get it from her!

This is one of several of my paintings that have been juried into 'The Peaceable Kingdom: Animals, Real and Imagined' art exhibition at the Bedford Gallery in Walnut Creek, CA. This show is in the San Francisco bay area, if you are in CA. The show will run from March 3 - May 19, 2013.
See my original farm paintings currently for sale: FRANCE GALLERY

Subscribe to this blog France Gallery ~ American Heartland Landscape Paintings by Email

No comments: